As a service to our clients, we at Cole Miller PLLC and Divorce Magazine are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- How to Prepare for Your First Virtual Conference with a Divorce Lawyer
The better prepared you are, the better you can partner with your divorce lawyer to create positive outcomes for yourself and your family.
- Here’s What My Kids Like About Nesting (And Yours Might, Too!)
Here we are after all this time, still nesting. Our kids still call the same place “home.”
- Selling Your Home After Divorce
It’s important to consult a legal specialist before beginning any kind of process involving ownership or use of your home.
- 5 Signs You Are Ready to Forgive
Are you ready to forgive after divorce? Think of your children, wish your ex well, and learn to let go. Find more about how to forgive here.
- How Divorce Helps You Become More Creative
A divorce may offer you the opportunity to reach your full potential in a particular creative endeavor.
- Divorce Day: Why Marriages Fall Apart in the New Year
The first working Monday of the New Year marks “Divorce Day” – and the start of Divorce Season.
- What Happens If You Separate Finances and Get Divorced?
When a couple gets married, whether or not they should maintain separate finances is often a question.
- Do You Need a Divorce After Spending Too Much Time in Lockdown?
For the unhappily married, the stress of COVID may have led to a breaking point. If this describes you, read these 4 tips on moving forward.
- 7 Tips for Co-parenting With a Narcissistic or High-Conflict Ex
Once you accept that you can only control your own behavior, your life will greatly improve.
- How to Start a New Life After Divorce
Divorce is hard to deal with. That being said, there can be many ways to help make the process a little easier.