As a service to our clients, we at Cole Miller PLLC and Divorce Magazine are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- How to Amicably Divorce Your Spouse During COVID-19
To amicably divorce your spouse during COVID-19, it is important to use compassion.
- Selling Your House During Divorce: A Comprehensive Guide
Here’s what you need to know about selling your house during divorce.
- Addressing Post-Divorce Child Custody Issues During the COVID-19 Crisis
It is likely that the coronavirus pandemic has affected your child custody situation.
- How to Set Up Your New Place After a Divorce
Here are some tips to help you move on and set up your new place after a divorce.
- When Your Ex Calls: Five Rules of Engagement for Positive Interaction
Here are five rules of engagement for positive interaction with your ex.
- 12 Signs Your Marriage May Be Over
Has your fairy-tale marriage turned into a toxic relationship? Here are 12 signs your marriage may be over.
- How To Stabilize Your Finances As A Single Parent During COVID-19
If you have lost your job due to the pandemic, you may find that you are struggling to stabilize your finances.
- How to Co-Parent With an Ever-Changing Summer Schedule
The whole summer will go better if you consider your own mental and physical well-being.
- Recovering From Divorce During COVID-19
I managed to come out a newer, better, sassier version of myself. Now, this.
- Surprising Facts About the Modern Dating Scene
Relationships can be a rollercoaster ride, and so can the modern dating scene.
- 4 Tips to Help You Find the Perfect Divorce Lawyer Online
With a simple internet search, you can find a plethora of information about divorce lawyers. Here’s how to find the right one for you.
- Divorce And Finances: 10 Mistakes To Avoid
Divorce isn’t just tough on our mental health, it can also pose all sorts of problems when it comes to our finances.
- 4 Tips for Keeping Your Family Intact During the Coronavirus
Every unhappy family may be unique, but right now, a lot of families are unhappy in a similar way for similar reasons.
- Divorce During a Pandemic: Emotional and Social Ramifications
When divorce is made worse by a frightening global pandemic, you must take decisive action to mitigate your stress and emotional fatigue.
- Will Online Marriage Lead to Virtual Divorce?
Marriage is going digital. Can divorce be far behind?
- 3 Things to Do When Your Ex Won’t Follow the Quarantine Rules
What should a parent do to enforce the quarantine rules when they conflict with the court’s custody orders?
- Is the Coronavirus Affecting Your Divorce? How You Should Handle It
We are dealing with a time of global crisis. If you’re in the middle of a divorce, the coronavirus is affecting that, too.
- Quarantined with Your Ex: How do You Cope When You Live with Someone You Despise?
Divorce recovery during coronavirus quarantine can be hellish when you live in lockdown.
- Guide To Your First Father’s Day After Divorce
When you first accepted your divorce, it may not have dawned on you that Father’s Day would have a whole new look.
- How Remarried Couples (and All Couples) Can Stay Together Amidst the Coronavirus Pandemic
Even in the best of times, happiness in a second marriage can be difficult to sustain.
- Divorce During the Coronavirus Shut Down
You won’t be able to get all of your issues resolved right now, but you can still work on your divorce with video conferencing.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) in Effect Now
How will the CARES Act impact you? Our attorneys are still working our way through the Act, but here’s what we know so far.
- Visitation Refusal By Divorced Parents During COVID-19
It’s important to recognize that reasonable people can reach vastly different conclusions about the safety of child exchanges and visitation in these strange times.
- Miami ER Doctor Loses Custody During Coronavirus
Amid increasing coronavirus fears, an ER doctor has lost custody of her four-year-old daughter after her ex-husband filed an emergency order for full custody.
- 7 Tips for Mothers Coping with Sadness on Mother’s Day
Coping with Mother’s Day can be difficult for many reasons. Remember to honor your feelings about this day.