As a service to our clients, we at Cole Miller PLLC and Divorce Magazine are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- 5 Crucial Things to Consider When Filing for a Divorce
There are many things to think about when considering or starting a divorce; here are the most important items to discuss with your attorney.
- 4 Clever Ways to Make Money From Home After Divorce
Going through divorce during a pandemic may give you extra reasons to need to make money from home. Here are a few potential sources of income to consider.
- Finding Things to Celebrate When Going Through Divorce
Celebrate” and “divorce” don’t usually go hand-in-hand. But you can find joy and even celebrate parts of it – if you look in the right places.
- Positive Habits to Develop When Going Through Divorce
Developing some useful new habits – such as eliminating negative thoughts & people from your life – will help you get through this difficult time.
- How to Make Divorce Easier for Your Children
While you will have some painful moments no matter what you do, these tips will help to make the transition as easy as possible for your children.
- Choosing Your Family Law Professional During Divorce
Here is a list of some divorce professionals you may want to consider.
- 9 Issues that Will Need Your Attention During the Divorce Process
The sooner you start to address these issues during your divorce, the better off you will be.
- Managing The Fear Of Dealing With Your Finances After A Divorce
Here are seven tips on how to manage the stresses and anxieties while taking care of your finances after divorce.
- How I Prepared My Child When I Got Divorced
It might be one of the most difficult conversations you will have, but you must do it right.
- Reconnecting To Self Is “Key” To Divorce Recovery
Reconnecting to yourself is an important step in moving forward once on the other side of divorce.
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid When You’re Planning to Divorce
Learn the dos and don’ts before you start planning your divorce. Although it is a stressful process, by avoiding these mistakes, you can go through divorce relatively smoothly.
- Divorced? Consider These 5 Things Before Buying a New House
While you are transitioning from married to divorced, there are several things to take into account if you’re thinking about purchasing a new home.
- 5 Ways to Beat Anxiety After Divorce
Divorce can be one of the most stressful times in your life, and it often comes with a myriad of negative feelings. Here’s how to beat divorce anxiety before it beats you.
- Moving on and Finding New Love After a Divorce with Children
It’s time to step forward into the unknown, trust yourself, trust your kids, and trust the process. Be open to finding new love – for yourself, and to show your kids what a healthy relationship looks like.
- 6 Ways to Heal from Divorce and Move On
It can be very difficult to heal from divorce, but you can do it. Give yourself time and compassion, use these helpful tips, and – with a few inevitable setbacks – things will get better every day.
- Top Benefits of Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
One of the prime benefits of hiring a divorce lawyer is that it can protect you from making mistakes you’ll have to live with for the rest of your life; it also levels the playing field if your spouse hires one.
- Unhappy New Year? Tips to Help You Move on after Divorce
If you’re in the throes of unhappy emotions now, read this article for some ideas on how to get through it.
- How To Free Yourself Financially From Your Ex-Spouse
There are many strategies to use – and mistakes to avoid – that can help protect your financial security during divorce. Here are a few tips to help you move towards financial freedom.
- How To Guide Your Kids Through Divorce
If you’re going through the divorce process, here are things you can try to make it easier on yourself and your children.
- I’m Single and Have NO Interest In Dating Since My Divorce
No, I’m not dating or looking to date.